High-pressure air application
Air rifles for shooting sport are supplied with air via high-pressure cylinders. Moisture in the compressed air leads to corrosion in the weapon, the cartridge and the compressed air cylinder. As well causing material damage, this also impairs accuracy and projectile speed.
Therefore, the air in the compressed air cartridge must be highly pure, particle-free and absolutely dry. BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can provide you with pure compressed air – so that you hit the target every time.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- High-pressure air supply for shooting clubs
- Filling of 200 or 300 bar cartridges or cylinders
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Sport shooting
- Shooting clubs
- Manufacturers and suppliers of shooting equipment
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Turnkey complete systems for 200 bar and / or 300 bar
- Cartridges / cylinder filling systems
- Dry compressed air for high accuracy
- Complete systems covering everything from compression to treatment, monitoring, storage and distribution
- High machine availability in high season
- Global spare parts supply for at least 25 years
- High operator safety
- High value retention of compressor units
- Proven technology